Impotence (ED) Check Your Symptoms, Signs and Treatments
There are hundreds and thousands form of sexual inability. But ED specifically refers to an inability to maintaining an erection. Mostly men with ED often have a healthy sexual desire but the body incapable to act, this brings negative self-assessment.
Suffering from an erection from time to time isn’t necessarily a cause for concern but if it is a continuation issue, however, it might lead to stress, a decline in esteemed self-confidence and relationship.
- – Unable to getting or keeping an erection
- – Gradually decline in libido desire.
When to go for a suggestion:-
Consult with your sexologist in Delhi if:
- – Any chronical disease which has a concern to ED
- – Concern towards ejaculatory dysfunction, such as premature or delayed ejaculation
- – The poor condition of heart disease, diabetes, or any problem linked to ED.
Why does erectile dysfunction happen?
Causes don’t have enough to worry about, mostly impotence is a psychological problem, mentally unable to hold on the emotional feelings such as stress anxiety zeal depression, and if sometimes you find that you wake up randomly at night due to having an erection or have an erection during masturbation but inadequate to do so with your sexual partner it is a psychological.
Excessive masturbation at the teenager directed towards crippling the tissue’s and nerves which results in blocking the flow of blood and decline in pressure throughout the penis tube by the way masturbation is good for both penis nourishment and health but excess of hand exercise without giving tissue’s enough time to run-over the damages worsen the situation and let you move towards impotence.
Underlying are some common causes of impotence:-
Physical causes of erectile dysfunction
- – Suffering from diabetes, heart disease, hyper tension, B.P or another known health condition that might be linked to erectile dysfunction
- – Having any chronical symptoms related to sex or a chronical erectile dysfunction problem.
- – When problem leads to anxiety or threat on marriage get a advice towards your misinformation to keep it clear.
- – Testosterone testing is used to check for Delayed/early puberty, erectile dysfunction, impotency, testis tumor or infertility and some hormonal tests such as semen analysis or estrogen.
- – Physical exam. Careful examine of testicles, sensational nerves or penis shaft.
- – Blood and urine tests for examining of diabetics, heart disease, or to determine cholesterol level.
- – Blood flow rate to know about the toughness of erection and for what time.
RISK FACTORS & COMPLICATIONS:-
- – Clotted blood vessels.
- – High cholesterol
- – Hypertension
- – Tobacco
- – Alcoholism
Our brain is the controller of almost all physical activities, starting with arousal feeling and getting an erection. These include:
- – Anxiety, Depression, or other mental health condition
- – Stress
- – Poor understanding or communication
In some of the cases, E.D might also be a result of a side-effect of using certain medicines.
TESTS & DIOGNOSIS:-
Most men have a physical problem for which we have to take some tests and the men having the psychological problem they seek for the psychiatrist and recommend a treatment. If you have chronic health disease or your doctor suspects for a major intruder, then might recommend you for following tests.
Tests for the above conditions might include:
- – Physical exam. That includes over careful examine of your penis, testicles and looking your nerves for sensation.
- – Blood tests and urinalysis. To check for heart disease, diabetes, low testosterone levels or other health conditions.
- – Ultrasound. To let your doctor see if you have blood flow problems. By ultrasound image of the blood vessels that supply the penis.
- – This test is sometimes done in combination with an injection of medications into the penis to stimulate blood flow and produce an erection.
- – Overnight erection test. Usually, men have erections during sleep, in this test we wrapping a special device around your penis before going to bed to determine the number and strength of erections and decide whether it is psychological or physical
- – Psychological exam. To screen for depression and other possible psychological causes of erectile dysfunction.
- – Injecting dye to screen blood flow in arteries of the penis.
Mostly risk factors can be concluded as:
- – Prolonged bicycling, which leads to temporary or permanent impotence by compressing nerves and decline in blood flow to the penis.
- – Tobacco, which alters the blood flow in veins or arteries.
- – Injuries, which may bring damage in nerves or arteries that provide erections
- – Medical conditions, such as diabetes or heart disease or being overweight.
- – Medical treatments, such as prostate surgery or radiation treatment for cancer, antidepressants, antihistamines to treat high blood pressure.
- – Psychological conditions, such as stress, anxiety or depression
- – Drugs or alcohol, especially when you are a chronical drug user or drinker.
IMPOTENCE TREATMENT IN DELHI:-
Erectile Dysfunction or Impotence can be treated by different medication hormonal injection and surgical method. We intact for the surgical method when only others are paralyzed, we initially started with the proper diagnosis of individual patients to know the prime cause of impotence, learn them some exercises to strengthen their penis veins and tissues along with some requisite hormonal injection such as morphine sulphate or the nitrate.
There are some other physical treatments available in the market such as penis pump but beware to use them without having adequate consultancy to impotence specialist in Delhi.
Mostly men having impotence due to improper blood circulation in penis veins or arteries recommended for Oral medications. They include:
- – Sildenafil
- – Tadalafil
- – Vardenafil
- – Avanafil
All four medications intake to enhance blood circulation, containing nitric oxide. This increases blood flow and allows you to get an erection in response to sexual stimulation.
There might be in some of the cases include a headache, visual changes, flushing, nasal congestion. In following some critical situation avoid these drugs otherwise may bring unforeseen results.
- – Having liver disease
- – Hypotension or hypertension (high or low B.P)
- – Having kidney disease.
It has some negative impacts also which includes bleeding, prolonged erection and formation of fibrous tissue at the injection site.
- – Testosterone replacement. If a patient secretes low level of the hormone testosterone. In such a case, testosterone replacement therapy might be recommended.
If impotence is caused by anxiety stress or depression, then it might be treated by impotence treatment specialist in Delhi and he may recommend visiting a psychologist or counselor.